Monday 15 April 2013

Rapture by Lauren Kate



Ugh. Anyone else think that Daniel was a total dick in this one? I'm tired of him. He's boring and he just bitches about the same things over and over again. That being said, this book wasn't too bad. It definitely wasn't the first couple ones though. Those were awesome, this one was.. worse than I thought it'd be, but maybe that's because I hadn't read the series in a while. I just, I don't know. I had higher expectations for this book and it kind of fell through. I mean don't get me wrong. It was still pretty good. The ending kind of confused me, but whatever. It was a good ending, and I'm glad it's finally over. In a good way.
There's always an angel vs. demons fight. I mean, I guess there has to be if there's going to be a book about angels, right? I just, I don't know. It wasn't as 'epic' as I was hoping it'd be. It was over too quickly, and it was unsatisfying. I wish there would've been a better storyline, I mean, it was good and all but I'm tired of the whole 'hide and seek around the world' thing. These books are always a hide and seek kind of thing, and it gets boring after a while. Anyways. Read this book. It's the last in the series, and even though it wasn't what I wanted it to be, it could be what you wanted it to be. So,
read it anyways. That's all I'm going to say.

Goodreads

Thanks for reading! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment