Sunday 10 March 2013

Princess Academy by Shannon Hale


First thing first, I'd like to express how much I did not like this book. I don't know what it is that first ticked me off about it. Maybe it was the way it was written, maybe it was just the whole subject of the book, I don't know. What I do know, is that I definitely did not like this book. It was boring. It was hard to read, and I ended up skimming most of it until I was finally finished. Ugh Just Ugh. It was so dumb. I don't like it at all, and I'm dreading the next one. Lol. Don't ask why I'm still going to read the rest of the series, I just am. It's a thing that happens a lot. I DON'T LIKE IT! The characters were boring, the events that happened in the book weren't events at all, just little girls crying and bitching about the teachers. Ugh. And what was the point of this whole book? To get married? Why go to school to get married when you can just do whatever the hell you want and get married anyways. DUMB. That's all I'm going to write about this because if I write anymore I'm just going to bitch and whine. :D Also, I don't think I've ever had a one star book on my blog before! haha.

Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment