Monday 4 March 2013

Falling Under by Gwen Hayes



I'm really not sure what to say about this book. I couldn't really get into it at the beginning, and i still wasn't totally into it at the end.. I mean the ending was pretty good, although when I say the ending, I mean the chapter before the ending.. I wasn't a big fan of the actual ending. I wasn't sure what was happening when the perspective's changed, but I figured it out soon enough. Like I said, I wasn't always there. I don't know what it was about this book, but It kind of seemed like I was only half there when reading it.. I dunno. It was weird. Demon's are always an interesting subject, but for most of this book I thought it was about faries.. which can't be good. It's weird. I don't get it. But whatever. It's an alright book. Read it if you want. I wouldn't like. force you to read it like some other books, but I can still say read it if you want.

Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment