Monday 4 March 2013

Balthazar by Claudia Gray

5 of 5 stars falseBalthazar (Evernight, #5)I really liked this book. I can never remember that last book in the series though, but eventually it comes back. Although I couldn't remember most of the people in this book, I still remembered some of them. Like Balthazar. Because, I mean, come on. Who forgets Balthazar. He's tall dark and handsome. But anyways. This book was full of action, and also full of weird things happening. Like Skye is able to see ghosts, and like in this other book I read, she can see their deaths. Her powers grow stronger when she's bitten by a vampire, and by the end she can talk to them. I hope that's not a spoiler. I mean, it's not like I'm telling you who she talks to and why, right? haha. :P But anyways. I was sure her 'best friend' Madison was going to help her at some point in this book, but I was wrong. I guess friendships that form in a day don't last in books. Idk. It's weird. lol. I was hoping there were going to be more people from the rest of the series, but nope. not even a little bit. just some mentioning, but that was fine with me. I definitely recommend you read this. But definitely read the other one's first if you haven't already! :D

Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment