Friday 18 January 2013

Tithe by Holly Black


I love Holly Black. I bought one of her short story books a long time ago, and absolutely loved it. When I saw that she had her own YA series, I was like. Oh my god. I have to read this. And so I did. And you know what? It's was great. I loved it. The characters were awesome, and they reminded me of a couple of my friends, and I loved that. It's not the usual too old for this or too young for that sort of thing that YA usually has. Also, I haven't actually read a book about changelings before, so that was pretty cool. This book is about a girl who moves around a lot and is able to do what she wants because her mom is in a band and just lets her do whatever she wants all the time. Might I say, like me. Only my dad works for a newspaper so. Lol. That's where it's different. But anyways, she moves back into her grandma's house with her mom, and meets her old 'friends'. They hook up, some stuff happens, and bam. She's gone from an almost normal with a little weird back story, so a changeling pixie. I'm definitely going to read the next one asap. :D If you haven't read this yet I definitely recommend it! <3

facebook
goodreads
group

No comments:

Post a Comment