Saturday 12 January 2013

Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn by Christopher Pike



I really wasn't expecting that ending. This book was so awesome. I always start series and don't finish them all at one time, and that really bugs me. I mean, I have the books, but I have so many other books that I need to read that I totally forget about them. I started this series last year when I moved to a new town (and might I say a new library) and only read the first two, because that's all they had. I finally find the last two, and I'm still not done. There's still another book. Holy crap. And another thing? These books never slow down. It's like non-stop action, and I'm in love with them.

I couldn't really remember what happened in the last book, but in the middle of the book it all caught up with me. I mean, I started to remember when I was reading it, but I couldn't remember the whole thing until the book told me what happened. Which usually I don't like, but it was a blessing in this book. lol. If that makes sense. I love that Sita is tracking her family. I mean it would be weird that you could see your family grow before your eyes, but when you're an insanely old vampire, i mean, what else do you have to do? I was really confused on the whole, my daughter is dead and didn't have any kids, but I am still tracking my extra great grandchildren.. But whatever. It was a great book. If you haven't read this book read it, and if you haven't even started this series, I definitely recommend it! :D

facebook
goodreads
group

No comments:

Post a Comment