Saturday 19 January 2013

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith



This book, oh my god. I really didn't know what it was going to be about when I started. It was one of those, oh this sounds cute I guess I'll read it, kind of deals. It kind of felt like I should know a little more about the characters at first, but as the book progressed that feeling went away. I learned everything I needed to learn about them pretty quickly. I mean, sure. There were a few characters I don't know anything about at all, but that's it. And that's totally fine by me. I was good with just knowing about Hadley and Oliver. Which, by the way, I love their names. They're so cute together. And although it might've just been a summer thing, I'm glad they got together. I'd love to know a guy like Oliver. Who knows where their relationship would go from the super cute ending of that book.
I wasn't sure I was going to like Hadley at the beginning, but that changed pretty quickly. I mean, sure. She's just another regular teenage girl who's going to her father's wedding. And I have to admit, I haven't read a book where two people meet at an airport, go to the same place, and still manage to hang out a lot. I mean, if I were her, I'd be a little weirded out if someone just started following me around and carrying my stuff for me. I mean, sure, he's cute, and her age, but it would still be a little weird for me.  I dunno. This book was adorable. If you haven't read it yet I definitely recommend it! <3


facebook
goodreads
group

No comments:

Post a Comment