Sunday 13 January 2013

The Angel Experiment by James Patterson



Pfft. I didn't think Max was a boy for like half of the book. That never happened at all.. Okay. Lets get down to business. I honestly don't know what the hype about this book was. I didn't really like it. I mean, it was a good story, just.. I dunno. Kind of boring. I couldn't really get into it. It didn't help that my kobo would randomly skip pages and glitch out in the middle of it either, but whatever. It happens.
Really? There was a character based on farts? His name was even the 'Gasman'. Ugh. What am I ten? Farts are so hilarious. Especially when there's a character and that's all he does. Ugh. Again. I dunno. It was kind of stupid. The characters didn't really seem like fully complete characters.. Don't ask. I dunno. It's just what it seemed like to me. It's like when writers are writing what they think, when they think of it. No full plot, and they only have one scene in mind. When they have to write around that one scene. Ugh. Just Ugh. I don't know what else to say besides. I don't like this book! I have to say it was a good story though, just. I dunno. I don't like it. lol.  I know so many people that were like. You have got to read this book. It's so awesome. And more than once they told me that I need to read the whole series. This book is not for me. Read it if you want to.

facebook
goodreads
group

No comments:

Post a Comment