Thursday 31 January 2013

Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles


I'm starting to think I have a new favourite author. I read two of Simone Elkeles' books in a row, both from different series, and totally loved them. Lets hope I didn't just jynx that, because seriously. These books are awesome. It's a nice refreshing breath from all the paranormal romance I've been reading lately. It's cute. There's always a huge problem, like in this book Caleb had been in jail for a year for hitting Maggie with his truck. Only, There's always a huge twist that you don't expect, and It definitely gets me every time.
I wasn't really sure if I would like this book, mostly because It'd been on my reading list for so long and I'd forgotten what it was even about. Which is insane. I should really read stuff like this more often. And also. WHY HAVEN'T MORE PEOPLE TOLD ME TO READ THESE BOOKS!? they're pretty awesome! If you haven't read this book I definitely recommend it. Sorry for this weird review. I kind of am a little rusty from this week off of book reviews. bahah. dumb, I know. :P I'll get back into it! <3

facebook
goodreads
group

No comments:

Post a Comment