Thursday 10 January 2013

Black Dawn by Rachel Caine


Lets be honest here. It was a good book. It's just, these books are turning into the exact same thing every time, and I'm getting a little bored. They are all. Oh, everything's fine and it's been a couple days since the last book. And then something bad happens, and they have to figure out something to do about it. Their first plan doesn't work, someone almost dies, and then their second plan works and everything's almost back to normal. EVERY SINGLE BOOK IS LIKE THAT. I'm getting really tired of it, no matter how much I love this series. It's great, it really is. It just needs something different so I don't start hating it. Please! Please change the plot a little bit. I'm so close to not liking it anymore and it's such a shame.
I don't really know what else to say. The ending was cute. I'm happy about that. Just. I dunno. Maybe I'm getting tired of this series. Which sucks. It's really awesome. I hope the next one is different. I hope something new and exciting comes into the series that hasn't been here before. I mean, sure. The last one was pretty cool. The Draug's invading the town. I liked it. But this? This book was all fighting it, and for some reason it wasn't very interesting. I dunno. I found myself skimming some parts without meaning to.. So. Yeah. I dunno. It was good. That's all I have to say about that.

facebook
goodreads
group

No comments:

Post a Comment