Monday 3 December 2012

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

I have to admit, this book really did make me cry. Which is saying something, because I really don't cry for books, or even movies. So this means that this book really got to me. As soon as Adam came into the room all puffy-eyed, I knew I was going to cry. I don't know why exactly, but a guy crying gets to me a lot more than a girl crying. Maybe because I'm a girl, that desensitizes me from crying along with them? :P
There was really only one part in this book I didn't really like, and that was the whole 'play me like a cello' part and that's because it was just insanely weird for me. I know that it was like the only remotely sexual thing for Adam and Mia, but it was still weird. Like, imagine walking in like that? How would you explain that?! ha ha. It could have been less creepy.
Other than that, there wasn't really anything else I didn't like. It was a cute book, full of some good, some bad flashbacks  and I really want to read the next one. Did I mention I couldn't put it down? Well I couldn't. It was insane. I pretty much read that whole book in one sitting. Which is awesome. If you haven't read this book, I definitely think you should. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment