Friday 5 October 2012

Unseen by Rachel Caine : Review

 What do I think about this book? Well. It's just like the others in the series. I'm not really sure if that's a good thing though, because I'm kind of getting tired of the whole idea.. After powering through the Weather Warden's series that just kept getting worse, I'm kind of finding that that's what I'm doing in this series. It's pretty  much the same. Which isn't fun for me. You'd think that she would've gotten her fill of writing in this world with the .. what was it? like. twelve books of the Weather Warden series? Yeah. That's too many for me. And oh look. Now there is more. So when I put this at four stars, it's because it was good. I'm just done with it. lol.
Basically what happened in this book was what happened in the last two books. Someone got kidnapped, She killed a bunch of people, and they saved the day at the end. Like jeez, I get that she's old now. I get that she's human now. It's old. Its over and done with. Just stop talking about it maybe? And maybe let the characters do something else for once. That's basically all I have to say about that.. Because I just powered through it. Nothing really stuck for me.. and I'm contemplating bumping it down to three stars.. but I'll just leave it like that. People are acting older than they should in this series and it's weird. Just ... finish it already.


Check out my group!
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment