Tuesday 9 October 2012

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa : Review




What can I say? This book is awesome. Hey, this whole series is awesome so far. And I know its a little early to say that last one, seeing as this is only the second book and all, but hey. It's awesome. So let's just leave it at that. And hope I didn't just jinx it, haha.
In this adventure, we pick up almost right where the last book left off. Ash and Meghan are continuing their journey to the Winter Court, and that's pretty much it.. besides the whole. Forbidden love thing. That always happens, doesn't it? But yeah. There's lots of killing in this book.. Also there's a love triangle, which isn't that interesting, but hey. It's Young Adult Fiction. I guess it always needs a love triangle.. People die, the adventure continues, so on and so on. It's just like any other fantasy in that way. I mean, it's awesome, but these books are all the same in that way. Which is fine with me. I really don't know what else to say. It's an awesome book, and if you haven't started this series, get on it! I mean, Hey. You never know if you like something before you read it, right? :P I think I'll leave it at that. It's kind of short, but I don't know what else to add. lol. Gimme a break, I just got off school. <3


Check out my group! (:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading.<3

2 comments:

  1. I just finished the first book so this review helped a lot!

    ReplyDelete