Wednesday 3 October 2012

Graceling by Kristen Cashore



First thing I want to say. THIS BOOK IS SO AWESOME. Seriously. It has everything. There's fighting, Lots of killing, People love eachother, and families come together. What could be better? It's kind of an adventure book, and that just makes it better. I loved it. Now, Let's change the subject.
Katsa is an awesome character, and I'm glad she was the main one. Her Grace was awesome, and even though she might not have fully understood it in the beginning of the book, she sure as hell learned what she could about it by the end. And it was awesome. She definitely grew as a character, and that's always a good sign, right? I think that Bitterblue is so cute to. She's a little vicious, but that's not always a bad thing. I think she would be someone I hang out with, even though she's younger, I'm sure she'd fit right in. Po would definitely be an interesting person too be around. And not just because of his eyes. He's got a.. different kind of personality. I'm not sure if I've met someone like him or not, but either way he'd be pretty cool. Also. I'm sure he's hot. If Katsa likes him, well. I guess I have to. ;D
But anyways. I'm not sure what else to right about it? I'm really excited for whenever I get the time to read the next one, I'm absolutely hooked already. So you should definitely read this book if you haven't yet. :D So here are the adds you all love. ;D lol.


Check out my group too! (:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment