Friday 14 September 2012

Two Weeks' Notice by Rachel Caine: Review


I never doubted this book for even a moment. You know why? Because it's by Rachel. Effing. Caine. And as you might have noticed by now, I LOVE HER. :D I bought the first book in the series last year at When Words Collide 2011, and thought, Hey. Why not by the second one there too. Only a year later, of course. Too bad she wasn't there this year, totally would have gotten this one signed too. lol.
Bryn is seriously an awesome character. I don't know where she came up with her, and I don't care. She's awesome. I'd only wreck it if I knew. You know what I mean, right? :P She was in the army, which automatically makes her kick-ass. She works at a funeral home, the best place for zombies, and also? Her personality is hilarious. This book totally made me laugh, in between the grotesque parts of course. :P Seriously, when I say grotesque, I mean it. Learned some new things to do with a spoon from this book.. ugh. lol! It's all good though. Just makes it more exciting, am I right? :D If you haven't read this series, You definitely should pick it up some time. It just keeps getting better. Also. Zombies? How can you not. Lol!
So, Since I read this almost a week ago and haven't been able to post a review until now, I really don't have much to say. I've been reading after I read this one too, so it's a little fuzzy. How about I just leave it at how much of an awesome book it is? Lol. So, Yeah. Definitely read it. :D

 Check out my group!(:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading<3

No comments:

Post a Comment