Saturday 29 September 2012

The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong

 Ugh. What did I put the first one as? I don't even know. And since I can't remember it very well, I'm going to have to say it wasn't that good. But this one, on the other hand, was a little bit better.. I think. I'm still annoyed at the x-men thing.. Like come on. Lol. It happens too often. Even if I'm totally in love with x-men, I'm notgoing to be totally in love with this book. To be honest, It's a little annoying. Everyone acts younger than they should. I mean, I get that they're like. 14, but I mean. I don't act anything close to that and I'm 15.. lol. WHO DOES THAT. :P
So, Really, I finished this book like. last week? Whenever I went to Horror Con I finished it. lol. Because I was just sitting at the table and I didn't know what else to do. I'm Broke ass from it now! All my hard earned money.. down the massively awesome horror-con drain. Even though I got some pretty cool stuff. :P But yeah. I didn't really get around to reviewing this.. Because of school. It's really busy right now. Even though I don't really have that many busy classes, It's been really insane hahah. It's dumb, I know. Also I started playing sims again. That isn't helping my big stack of unread books. Urgh. Too much going on.
This book was full of random things like sleeping, and raising zombies. Who does that?! Like really. I know you can't choose what you dream about, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't dreaming about anything like that.. So I don't really get it. But whatever. Like I said up there, The kids in this book are really annoying.. They're all over the place, and not in a good way. Also they're all spoiled brats. Now, I'm not sure if she intended that to happen, but it happened ayways.
I don't know what else to say. I'm tempted to drop the rating down to 3 stars, but I probably won't.. I'll regret it later ;D hahah. Oh well. I'll just leave everything how it is.. lol. :P Read t book if you want. It wasn't that bad, but I wouldn't say it was the best thing ever.. Just.. In the middle. So there. :3 Have some adds! <3


Check out my group!
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment