Sunday 19 August 2012

The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare


First of all, What a weird ending. At first I was like. Aweh, that's cute. But by the last part of it, I was like. Wait. What? Did I read that right? Huh... lol. I really like this series. I actually like it better than the mortal instruments series, as surprising as that sounds. It's just that the mortal instruments series is so dragged out and long, even if it's so awesome I'm still reading it. You get what I mean, right?
I'm still not sure what that clockwork angel is for. I'm not sure if I'm ever going to find out, actually. It's strange. it's like sometimes it's just another hand me down, but sometimes it's a hero all by itself. Also, and this has nothing to do with the book, but I feel really smart with these 3D glasses I'm wearing right now with the lenses popped out.. I don't even know. Just thought I should say that right now.
Did they have camera's in the 1800's? Or whenever this book is supposed to be? I mean, I know it's supposed to be all steampunky and stuff, but I was really surprised at those mechanical bug things with camera's.. I had to ask around and look up if there were even camera's back then that weren't all huge and loud. which is crazy, right? It's fiction. I shouldn't even have to ask that. But still, I had to. lol. So yeah.
I'm serious about liking this series better, by the way. I mean, I can't put the other series down, but I can't put this one down EVEN MORE. If you know what I mean. It's kind of confusing. So I'm just going to leave it at that. :D AND NOW FOR SOME ADDS. Yaaay. Oh, one more thing. WHO WAS THE CLOCKWORK PRINCE?! I don't even know.

Check out my group! (:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading C:

No comments:

Post a Comment