Friday 31 August 2012

Nyx in the House of Night: Mythology, Folklore and Religion



FINALLY. I'm done this book. Holy, man. It was so boring. I mean, Hey. I learned some things about the series, but I don't really think it was worth all of this.. this torture! First of all, I thought there were going to be more pictures. That's what I assumed when I read a portion of it off the house of night site.. but nope. Plus. Who wants to read a book of essays? Not me. I mean, it's cool if you do but just don't recommend them to me.. God. It's a good thing I don't put down books. I have to read them through and through, no matter how bad they are. And I always let you know how I feel about them. :D
To be honest, It was a good research book, and it was really thorough. I just felt like it was a little like a textbook. I felt like I should be taking notes, and then I should watch a really boring clip about this after. That or, watch some good old Bill Nye the Science Guy. Only about Vampyres. If that makes sense. I don't really know what else to say. I mean, hey. If you like to read textbooks for fun, be my guest. It's just I don't get what all the hype was about this book.. I don't even know what I was expecting, I just wasn't expecting what it actually was. So. Read it if you like, just don't blame me when you're falling asleep after the first couple pages!

And now for some adds. <3

Also, Check out my group! We've got an author of the month for September all set up! :D
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment