Friday 10 August 2012

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer: Review

 DAMN YOU SLOW KOBO. You made this book boring for me. I mean, it was good, but I couldn't pay attention very well. Because there was a five minute delay between page turns.... Which was so annoying. I'm sure the book was really good. It just made me mad. Not the books fault. Damn short attention span. lol.
I'm not a big fan of when books just jump into the story. It felt like I should have known all the characters before hand, and it was kind of annoying. I don't like that. I like to get to know the people in the book while I'm reading, it helps me get into the story a little more. I mean, I still got to know the characters, just not as well as I could have. If that makes sense.
I liked the arranged marriage kind of thing she had going there, I haven't read something like that before even though it makes sense. Marriage equals power, right? As soon as Ansel said that he would've turned Shay and ran away with him, I knew that was going to happen. It makes sense. Why else would he say that? So there's that.. I don't really know what was happening half the time.. somethings just didn't click for me I guess. I don't really know what else to say here. It was good, but there were things I didn't like. All books are like that though. I mean, hey. There isn't a perfect book out there, right? So. I'm hoping the next one is better and I can get into it more.

Check out my Blog! :D
http://readers-not-writers.blogspot.ca/

Also, Check out my Group! (:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment