Wednesday 15 August 2012

Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz


First of all, What an awesome book. It kept me interested the whole time I read it, and I really want to read the rest of the series now. I haven't really read anything like this before, I mean there's always things hunting the vamps, but not like this. I think it's cool how the blood was always the same in the characters, but I didn't really get how it worked. Was it family blood being passed down, or was it just reincarnation into the few families? Were they all the same people, or were they different people that just happened to be in the same family tree? That's what confused me.
The characters were interesting, They really made the story. I was kind of confused about the whole Schuyler's mom and Charles Force thing, but that was explained by the end. Pretty much everything I second guessed at the beginning of the book was resolved at the end. Which is always a good thing. I don't really have that many questions that need answering for this book. Yay!
Err. I don't know what else to say. I marked it five stars, which pretty much makes it awesome even before explaining why. :D Im not sure why humans in the school didn't notice the bright blue on their arms and the way they glow in the dark, I'd think that would be something I'd notice right away.. but that's alright. They probably just thought they were seeing things or something... But other than that there wasn't anything I didn't like about this book. It was awesome. :D You should definitely read it if you haven't already. :P Aaaaaand now for some adds. <3

 Check out my group! (:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment