Monday 4 June 2012

Forever by Maggie Siefvater :Review


No! It can't be over!
I'll have to admit,
I almost cried when I reached the end.
I'll miss them.
But wow, what an awesome book.
Still can't believe that's it.
It's too soon. hah.

I absolutely love how the first book and the last book were connected.
it was like the whole thing went in a circle.
Which is awesome for books,
It always makes them awesome. hah.
Unless.
You know.
It's a really lame one.
Which this was not!

One thing I didn't like about it, though,
Was how Graces parents were so...
I don't know the word.
It was almost like they were disconnected from her
Even at the beginning.
Which, to be honest, was interesting,
But it was kind of weird.
I mean.
Who's parents do that to their kid?

Grace and Sam are THE cutest couple I've read about so far.
And if you haven't read this series,
I strongly recommend it.
You won't be disappointed.
Trust me(:

Check out my group!
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment