Wednesday 20 June 2012

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare: Review


Finally, after almost a year, I'm finished.
Not that I couldn't finish it,
I could.
I loved it.
It's just that I didn't have the book again until now.
Which sucks.
You know how long I had to wait?!
Yeah.
You do.
A year.

I can't believe that's the end of the book.
Now I have to go get the new one.
Which sucks,
Because I really don't want to go out right now. haha.
But really?
That's it?
Way to just drop off. haha.
Damn cliffhangers.

So, There wasn't really anything I didn't like about this book.
Aside from actual things that happened that wouldn't let me finish it,
But that doesn't count. :P
This review is short for that reason only.
I could probably think of something for it,
But It would just be babble.
And you wouldn't want that, would you?
Oh wait.
I'm babbling. :P

That's it.
That's all I have to say.
It was awesome,
And I think everyone should read this series. (:
Kaythanks.

Check out my group!(:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment