Tuesday 26 June 2012

Fated by Alyson Noel: Review



I was hoping that this book was going to be better than her other books.
Why?
Because I was tired of reading books that sounded like they were written for twelve year olds.
And I wasn't disappointed.

This book was unlike any of Alyson Noel's other books.
Which is a good thing, by the way.
It was exciting,
The characters were awesome,
And the book was engaging.
I couldn't put it down.
I might've said that about her other books,
But that's because I wanted to finish the series. ;P
This one, I couldn't put down because it was awesome.
Absolutely full of awesomeness. haha.

At first, I thought this book was ripping off a couple other books.
But hey,
More than one books uses witchcraft in it,
And I just left it at that.
If I thought of books that way, then almost every books out there rips off other books.
Which may be true, in a way,
But it's not always the case.
This book was a fresh idea,
And I'm glad it was.
She needed some new ideas.
And I'm happy to say,
She improved in her writing skills.
Like I said up there,
It didn't feel like I was reading a book for twelve year olds.

So, Overall.
This book was pretty awesome.
You should definitely check it out. (:
And that's coming from me.
I was really tired of Alyson Noel's books.
So.
Thats how you know it's good. :D

Check out my group :P
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment