Tuesday 1 May 2012

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick: Review


First off,
This is the best series.
I love it.
I don't ever want it to end. hah.

Onto the review.
This was a good time to read this book,
Because it started off with Nora having amnesia.
Which was awesome for me, because I could barely remember when happened in the last one.
Not that I couldn't remember what it was about,
But I couldn't remember exact details.
So. That was a good thing.

Next,
I really love the characters in this book.
They're exciting, and they are never, ever boring.
Ever.
Never ever ever ever.
Trust me on this one.

This is the pace that I like my books at,
And Becca Fitzpatrick never disappoints me in this series.
I don't think I didn't love a single moment in this book.
Or any of the other books.
Which is awesome.
I can't get enough! hah.

Well, I think that's all I'm going to say about that.
So.
Please check out my group.
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge
I'd really appreciate it!
Kaythanks(:

No comments:

Post a Comment