Saturday 28 April 2012

Passion by Lauren Kate: Review


Boo!
That's all I want to say about that.
I'm really mad that I finished this so fast.
I don't want it to be over!
And now I have to wait until June to get the last one. ):
So.
Boo.

Honestly, this is my favourite fallen angel series.
Well, that and Hush,Hush. They're both really awesome in different ways. C:
Seriously though, I don't want this to be done.
LAME.

You really should read this series, and not because I love it.
Just because I think everyone would love it.
It's really awesome.
Even if you don't like the churchy god stuff-and trust me, I really don't like that stuff.
But that's not what I'm writing about.
I'm really writing about how awesome this book is. :D

I don't know what else to say.
Just that I can't stress enough on how much you should read this series.
Hah. It's Just all I have to say.
I'm going to stop writing now,
Because I'm just repeating myself.
BUT SERIOUSLY.
READ THIS.
:D

Also, check out my goodreads group. :P
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/68481-the-young-adult-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment