Monday 16 April 2012

Matched by Ally Condie: Review
...................................................                                                                                      didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing

What a good book.
Didn't really know what it was going to be about,
But I definately know now.

It was kind of slow, which I don't usually like,
But hey.
Everyone has to read a slow book once in a while, right?
Even if they don't have much action.

Ugh,
Love Triangles.
Always with the triangles.
Why are they so awesome?
That,
Is a question I can't answer.
If anyone else can, please do. hah.

What I really liked about this book,
Was that even though it reminded me quite a bit of The Giver by Lois Lowry,
It was different.
Don't ask me how.
It just was.
BELIEVE ME! :P

Right now,
I can't really think of something that was bad about this book.
Hmm..
Yeeah.
I got nothing.
Maybe the end.
A little unsatisfying.

So, If you liked the giver,
You should probably read this.
Or, If you just need a slow book to take a break with,
You should really read this book.
So.
Yeeah.
You should just read it. :P


Kaythanks. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment