Thursday 22 March 2012

The Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer: Review
..........................................................................

This was just like the other Twilight books..
Not very good.
I can't stand how she writes..
Half the time I can't even pay attention.
No offense to any twi-hards out there..
But come on.
Tone it down a bit.
We don't need to know what happens in a second.
And if we needed to,
We don't really care.

Here is another Stephanie Meyer Torture Chamber.
Somehow I thought it was going to be alright.
Man was I wrong.
All Edward did was read people's mind
And sit outside Bella's house.
What a creep.

If you didn't like the other twilight books,
I would recommend that you don't read this.
Don't ask why I read this.
I didn't like Twilight.
Maybe if I was in grade seven again
(that's when I read them + i liked them)
I would like this one,
But seriously.
It wasn't good.
What was I thinking.

Kaythanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment